Logo vectorization Vilano.
Design project: Logo vectorization Vilano
Short design brief from client related to logo vectorization:
We need turn our logo to vector for use it in future brochure design.
Created high quality copy of logo in vector format (Ai, eps, pdf) for a company Vilano with turn round – ~1 day.
If you need a logo vectorized for your company our studio can help.
Logo vectorization Vilano
Convert to vector file – is transformation of raster images – that is, such a image, which, when you increase or decrease significantly loses in quality – in vector illustration.
Final result is a hi-quality copy of your logo in ready to print format and it can be scaled to any size with excellent quality.
Where can I get a vector logo?
In order to in your hands was a vector logo, you need to get the original file that was developed in the design program that supports the creation of vector objects. And to such a file can be created, the designer will need a raster image, with which it will make a copy of the vector. Moreover, such a picture can even be your pencil sketch on paper and possibly some more clarification on the future layout.
What exactly do the designer bitmap picture?
Upon receipt of your bitmap picture or a sketch, the designer will do the following things.
- 1. Copy the object lines. To begin with the designer is quite high accuracy repeat the lines, points and all the nuances of a bitmap logo bends. There will also be copied to fill and color schemes. In this case, it should be understood that the colors on the original picture and on a new vector may vary much, and the color will be the more precisely the vector image. It is not a bug and not in imagination of the designer, but the fact that the vector object that can even be a photograph, as a rule, loses its brilliance, it becomes a kind of “dirty” and it seems an information garbage – especially if the picture is of poor quality . When you first look at a vector version of the logo it may seem to you that it did not properly transferred to the color. But looking more closely, and thought, you will realize that in fact it should be.
- 2. Replacing the pictures depicting text. If the present logo lettering or even a small text, converting logo to vector, designer turn words into editable text objects (ie, they will cease to be a picture), and in such a way as to keep their visual appearance. As a result, you received a replica of the logo, will be able to easily and quickly change some inscriptions on the other, by simply replacing the text. This is necessary to, such as, change the date or substitute similar, but a different name, if so requested by the company.
Results. Why vectorized logo?
So, logo vectorization you may need in some cases.
- 1. If you need to publish a large advertising poster, then no redraw logo you simply can not do. Any attempt to somehow “attach” a bitmap on a large canvas will lead either to the fact that your logo is just turn into a shapeless pile of squares, or to what miserable logo on the poster will be lost among other facilities.
- 2. If the previous designer originally provided you with a bitmap image, even if you just need to make a flyer when you try a bit to increase or decrease your vector logo, you run into a problem: even to the untrained eye the person who is not a designer it will be seen that a change the size of the picture is spoiled, but if the size does not change, the image is not well-integrated into the overall concept of the flyers.
- 3. If you have lost the original vector file, and all that you have – it’s flyers pictures, which depict your logo, you definitely need to convert to vector file.