Real Estate brochure for Spinella Group.
Design project: Marketing brochure for a realtor team
Short design brief from client:
This is a text for brochure:
WHO WE ARE
Spinella Group is a lot different from the average real estate team. We are a close-knit, incredibly high-performing TEAM of caring experts. We include buyer agents, project managers, transaction coordinators, and client specialists – even in-house marketing! At the helm is Samuel Spinella, one of the best agents in all of Silicon Valley.
SAMUEL SPINELLA – Founder & Lead Realtor
My name is Sam Spinella. As a professional in the real estate industry over the past sixteen years, I’ve built my reputation on providing outstanding service to my clients. In these times of dynamic market movement, I believe the most important thing I can do is to communicate how the current market influences your ability to achieve your personal and financial goals. From answering all of my clients questions up front, to updating them every step of the way – my commitment is to ensure the result is financially, and personally, beneficial to them. As a Realtor, I continually educate myself on market trends and real estate changes that create opportunity for my clients.
OUR PREMIER SERVICE SUMMARY – The Spinella Group Approach
- If desired, we provide you with a Project Manager at no additional fee to determine necessary improvements, help approve and schedule the work, and supervise your home’s preparation.
- We recommend the best-priced, most-respected vendors to improve your home.
- We recommend the best strategy and time to list
- Pre market
- Our in-house marketing specialist
- Custom, high-quality brochures
- Professional photos
- Custom fliers attached to the For Sale signpost
- Dedicated website with a custom URL
- Online marketing campaign with Google AdWords
and Facebook Ads
- 20+ professional photos
- Drone photography (if applicable)
- Custom property video
- 3D virtual tour
- Full-color ads in San Jose’s Mercury
News and in a local paper (if applicable)
– Exposure on hundreds of websites with pictures and video
– Promotion at weekly real estate meetings
– Twilight Tour for neighbors
– Open House for Realtors
– Open Houses on Saturday
and Sunday for the public
– We use decades of experience to negotiate the very best contract for you; we even pre-negotiate!
– After the offer is accepted, we take care of all details so you can relax
HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
Buying or selling a home? Maybe both? The Spinella Group is here to help you! Samuel Spinella possesses over 16 years of local market experience, and the team at Spinella Group and Intero Real Estate has over 100 years of combined local market experience. We pool our decades of knowledge for the benefit of our clients, working with you to determine the target and strategy that help you the most.
The first step for us to work together? Sign the Listing Agreement.
Samuel and the rest of the team at Spinella Group are client-focused. We put your needs first because we want to be the best Real Estate Group possible. We want you to be absolutely happy. We want what is best for YOU.
Our goal is to help you with your goals, so we arrange the best schedule to make that happen. If desired, you will be provided with a Project Manager who will suggest ways to help your home show well (de-cluttering, cleaning, small repairs, etc.). We go even further and discuss staging, possible painting, landscape improvement, and/or kitchen/bath updating. We have the connections to get all the work done quickly, efficiently, and at a reasonable cost. You decide what approach to take, and Spinella Group will make it happen.
LEAVE THE DETAILS TO US
- Determine the scope of the work, with your approval
- Get competitive estimates
- Get your approval on all estimates before starting work
- Monitor work
- Inspect work when completed, providing and completing a punch list of details to make sure your home is ready
- Manage each and every detail, from doorknob changes to entire kitchen and bathroom remodels, so you don’t have to
The Price Is Right
Because Samuel Spinella has over 16 years of experience, we use this to recommend the best list price for your home. We see the list price as a tool to get you the highest sales price possible. We’ll discuss strategies with you, but the final decision – like all decisions – will be yours. We recommend; YOU always decide.
The Best Timeline
Many factors exist that could affect the sales price of your home. We go over all of them, including competition and market trends, to determine when is the perfect time to put your home on the market.
Once the offer is accepted, we take care of the details so you can relax until the check is in your hands. We are also happy to arrange a rent-back after close of escrow, allowing you to vacate at your convenience.
Our marketing far surpasses that of the average real estate agent. From extensive online publicity to professional print campaigns, your home is advertised by every means imaginable.
We advertise your property at weekly real estate meetings. We make sure all Realtors know about your house in advance so they can begin to spread the word about your home.
- Our in-house marketing specialist prepares marketing and promotional materials tailor made for your property
- Full-page ad (if applicable) in a Silicon Valley paper
- Custom, high-quality brochures that include professional photos and details of your home
- Custom fliers that are attached to the For Sale signpost
- You sign the listing agreement with realtor
- You meet your Project Manager, vendors, and marketing writer
- Your Project Manager delivers the vendor quotes to you, and you decide what workto get done. We then make a calendar for you to show each step of the work process
- Work begins! Your Project Manager supervises and regularly updates you on your home’s progress
- After all work is completed, our in-house marketing team creates custom marketing materials to make your home look its very best
- Your home is posted to the Multiple Listing Service (MLS). You are officially on the market!
- Seven days later, realtor collects all offers, presents them to you, and negotiates the best possible price
- After you’ve accepted an offer, all paperwork is finalized and your sale is recorded. All keys are handed over. Congratulations!
BUYING MADE EASY YOUR PERSONAL FULL-SERVICE AGENT
When you choose to buy with Spinella Group, you partner with a dedicated agent who works to ensure your offer gets accepted in this very volatile Silicon Valley market. Due to low housing inventory, most properties on the market face multiple-offer situations. It is crucial you are represented by an agent who knows how to make your offer stand out from the rest. Our buyer agents are carefully selected by Samuel Spinella to provide vast knowledge, expertise, and − most importantly − superior service. Your full-service agent will negotiate fiercely on your behalf with your needs in mind. We build our relationships on trust and high customer satisfaction. Our goal is to attain the best possible outcome for you.
ADDITIONAL SPINELLA GROUP ADVANTAGES
To make sure you know of every option available to you, Spinella Group goes above and beyond other agents: we give you exclusive access to the latest technology, including tools that allow you to find homes for sale across multiple platforms. If a home is publicly listed, you will know about it. In addition to publicly listed properties, we are privy to information about dozens of upcoming homes for sale that are not publicly listed, keeping you ahead of the competition when offer time comes around.
Created high quality science brochure for a company with turn round – ~5 days.
If you need a multipage brochure designed for company or realtor our studio can help.