Timeline infographic design – Quick summary.
Design project: Infographics timeline to visualize career
Short design brief from client:
I need an inforgraphic that shows my career and education in a timeline view.
I want to take the graphic logos from my work history, and place them on the left side of a timeline, with my starting and ending jobs where appropriate (some employers later in my career I have had only one job), and then point to the middle which is a timeline. On the right hand side of the timeline I would have my education accomplishments, and other achievements like awards.
Created high quality infographics for a company with turn round – ~5 days.
If you need a infographics designed for your company our studio can help.
Reported to the Executive Chairman and CEO at different times in the business.
Responsibilities include leading the technological alignment of the entire Software portfolio.
Additionally, lead the merger and acquisitions targeting for purposes of filling our gaps in competitiveness in the market.
Responsibilities include leading all of the virtualization and monitoring business units. Research and development, product management, marketing, sales and M&A activity related to these business units which account for over
$200 million a year in bookings revenue, and over $370 million in total revenues around the world.
• Driving strategy development across all 6 of our major solution areas including Data Protection, Performance Management, Database Management, User Workspace Management, Windows Management and Migrations
• Leading R&D efforts for over 170 discreet products in a highly competitive space, across 28 labs in 17 different countries
• Implemented new matrix of core capabilities that are being driven across our business units to leverage code and design reuse
• Successfully drove the positioning of our VDI solutions to a blended desktop delivery solution and achieved equal footing with Microsoft against Citrix, who is a heavily embedded partner of Microsoft for over a decade.
• Teams in R&D span 12 different countries and number nearly 1,000 full time employees.
• Recognized by Information Week magazine as a leader in technology innovation worldwide.
• Earned the leading ISV of virtualization management solutions two years in a row.
• Grew the portfolio revenues for virtualization over 50% YOY
Reported to the group CIO.
Responsibilities included leading a team of over 900 professionals with a primary focus on all business infrastructure related systems for all of our company US operations, including selective support of 8 separate Permanente Medical Group companies across the country.
• Designed and lead a culturally transformative effort in IT to alter the skills and capabilities of the organization into a learning team that was prepared and ready to make the changes required of it both technically and professionally
• Over 3 Million members utilized our virtual care operation through our flagship product KP.org, consistently leading the healthcare space in online self service capabilities
• Responsible for the sustainable design of an efficient and effective non-dues revenue collection process across all functions of the business including pharmacy, in-patient, out-patient and ambulatory operations, totaling over
$4 Billion annually.
• Lead the implementation of the first ERP solution for the enterprise, which was close to a $500M board approved effort to modernize the financial and supply chain operations.
• Chaired the enterprise efforts surrounding a $2+Bn initiative to update the network and wireless infrastructure, including telephony and desktops of the company across over 450 locations.
• Support HRIS operations including an in-house solution for Benefits, Payroll and all other human resource operations for a 170,000 person Health Plan and Hospital organization, plus 8 separate Permanente Medical group organizations.
• Drove the integration efforts across Health Plan and Care Delivery functions for efficient information management exchange and data warehousing for a $44 Billion dollar health care company
• Designed and implemented cost savings programs in IT that lead to over $25 Million in savings in professional services IT wide and over $5 Million in labor and services in my organization alone