White paper design Verco apps.
Design project: White paper Verco apps
Short design brief from client related to white paper:
We need create a white paper design for Verco apps.
Created high quality white paper design in vector format (Ai, eps, pdf) for a company with turn round – ~4 days.
If you need a white paper designed for your company our studio can help.
White paper design Verco apps
This form of communication as a White paper – is a great way for any company to present the necessary information and to present it to your customers. White paper, you can print a hard copy to hand out brochures at trade shows and festivals, and may publish the electronic version on the official website of the company.
What information set out in the White paper
The main aim of creating a White paper – this kind of education for your customers and partners (current or future), explaining to them their concerns through the activities of your company.
For example, if your company produces or sale of showers, then you could greatly simplify for customers and installers perception of technical information by creating a brochure in which you are explaining the complex and important issues. For any sufficiently complex products, almost without exception, instruction manual, but this kind of record is usually written in very small print and they are completely faceless, making them easy to simply get lost.
But the colorful and clearly drafted addition to such instruction with emphasis on the major milestones and prominent eye secretions important places allow buyers to relax and deal with your purchase fast, easy and fun.
Design your White paper
- Create the right white paper design you can, taking into account the foregoing. Since the main task is advocacy side of the issue and attempt to help understanding of the customers of a particular process, or the principles of collaboration, you need to take care of the following:
- You need visually separate pieces of information from each other in such a way that the reader can analyze them without straining;
- Some places in the White paper is usually divide subtitles written with colored letters or colored stripes;
- Well, it may be right to some small part of the text, select a larger font – it depends on the context;
- Choosing the basic design for the entire white paper, keep in mind that the colors should be both pleasant and solid, and in addition, it is necessary to see to it that the color scheme does not take care of all the attention at the expense of the text.
The rest of the nuances you can discuss with the designer, who will take over execution of your order.