Why hire a designer for your project.
A few reasons – Why hire a designer
- You need to publish a book, magazine or brochure?
- You are going to conduct an advertising campaign to promote your organization?
- Or maybe you want to invite your friends to a festive party, send them original invitations, or conceived to please her child, giving it a unique poster with his favorite characters?
In order to create the original layout of all printed products, you need to hire a designer.
Is it possible to do without a designer?
Any campaign is always working on unique materials. You can not take someone else’s, ready-made booklet, and use it for your company advertising. No, you need to create your own layout, which will be photographs or diagrams related to your company’s activities, as well as description of your offers, products or services.
Much the same is true for books or periodicals. First, there is the manuscript texts or record a future book or magazine in a text editor. Next – the selected image is developed and cover. All this is a unique material. Any way it is put together from available materials somewhere impossible.
“Suppose – attentive customer might think -. But all sorts of invitations and posters galore sold as a finished product, and the choice of such things is very great!”. This is the case: in the office supply store or in supermarkets, in fact, you can buy interesting and beautiful postcards and posters. But if you feel the original or true wit, then you certainly need to make the personal order. In addition, it would be appropriate to order a unique product in that case, if you run a well established company or one of its departments. For cards with an invitation to a corporate party, bought in the nearest supermarket, will look just like a child and quite undignified.
What you need to hire designer
Turning to the designer, check the following.
- 1. Do you know exactly what you need. For example, if you are the author of the book, then you need to create a layout for the print edition. That is the problem and put your chosen designer.
- 2. Do you have all the materials, or you know what you need. The ideal option for ordering the layout of any printed products – a situation where the customer has his hands on all the materials that you need to make in the layout. Even better – it is the presence of even excess number of such materials, in order to be able to make possible a better choice and arrangement. However, this ideal is not always. If you at the time of treatment to the designer still do not have full range of materials, then make a list of what you still collect in the future or that we will have to create from scratch. These details also convey the designer.
- 3. Decide on the timing. Turning to the designer, schedule and approximate a reasonable time in which you need to get the layout. The situations are different, and sometimes it is necessary to get ready layout in one day or even several hours. But usually, this speed is not necessary. If you are not tied to a specific date, but want to know when your layout is ready, ask the designer about the terms that it can offer.